Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Little Personal Insight

Up to this point, I've been basically just musing about the mechanics of a healthy lifestyle. For this week, I'm going to change it up a little. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to (try my best to) post every day as to my personal workout routine. I'll go ahead and just give a brief schedule of what I'm doing this week.

Sunday- Abs, butt, and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Monday- Back, arms, and yoga
Tuesday- Abs, legs, and inner thighs
Wednesday- Back, arms, and HIIT
Thursday- Abs, butt, and yoga
Friday- Back, arms, and inner thighs
Saturday- Abs, legs, and HIIT

I just made this schedule, and it's definitely subject to change. There may be some running thrown in, but since it is supposed to rain, I'm leaving it off for now. Thank you all for visiting my page, and I hope your weekend is great! I'm excited to get started tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment