Saturday, April 4, 2015

Strive for Better—I Beg You

So if you're reading this, I'll warn you now that I'm about to rant. I was on Instagram (add me if you feel like it, I'm ashleighanndye) and perusing various fitness users. I came across the hashtag 'anorexic' in one of the comments and I opened it. I think all the blood drained out of my face. Are there really that many hurting people? I try not to pass judgment on anyone, but I couldn't keep the tears out of my eyes. I don't look at these people with disgust. I just feel sad. I wish they could understand that living a healthy lifestyle, working out, getting involved with other people looking to do the same would make all the difference in the world. Believe me, I've had my issues with weight and still struggle with it to this day, but since I've come to the realization I just stated, I have become so much happier and healthier. So I'm begging anyone who will listen, if you know someone, or are yourself, struggling with anorexia, bulimia, etc., get help. Reach out to people who can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment