Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Abs, Legs, and Inner Thighs

Intensity: 3 out of 5

Abs: same as on Sunday

Legs:
40 reps (each leg)

  • Forward leg lift
  • Reverse leg lift (arabesque)
  • Plie (first position)
  • Plie (second position)
  • Hamstring press (attitude position)
  • Runner's lunge (as a good stretch at the end)
Inner Thighs:
2 sets of 15 reps
  • Deep squat
  • Slide side lunge
  • Wide stance squat
  • Scissor raises
  • Lying leg lift
  • Thrust and squeeze

I'm really sorry that I've managed to get behind on my days! I'll try to post twice so that I can catch up in the next day or two... The leg exercises are difficult and will make you feel a little like a ballerina (or a wannabe ballerina if you're not very good at ballet, like me), but they really work and you'll feel them. The inner thighs are probably to most difficult to target in my opinion... Anyway, I'll get off of here and do my workout for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment