Friday, April 17, 2015

The Gym

This will probably just be me babbling, so you've been warned. I've been thinking a lot about the gym lately. The gym (I'm not entirely sure why) always sends a feeling of unease down my spine. I suppose the thought of other people seeing me working out makes me uncomfortable. Besides, I always imagine gyms to be full of men. What I have failed to see in these silly thoughts, however, is that if you're at a gym, you probably don't have much time to look around and watch other people working out. Also, if you're at the gym, it's because you also want to improve your body, which is why I'm there anyway. So, what's the big deal? If I look ridiculous or wear out more quickly than I'd like, the chance of someone saying anything or even noticing is minuscule. However, I like working out in my home because I find it more convenient, despite only living two minutes from a gym (oops). What are your thoughts on the gym? Do you prefer working out at home or in a gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment